I was born in Seville on the 22th of September 1971
In 1995 I moved to the UK and I actually I live and work in London.
- studied primary and secondary school in Jerez (Cadiz)
- studied Fine Arts in 1990/91 to 1994/95 in theUniversity of Seville, getting a Degree in Fine Arts. Some subjects were Painting, Sculpture, Printmaking, Drawing, Technical Drawing and Design.
During this time I did some other courses:
-"The Portrait in It's Practice. Studio Through a Video-digital Process". Seville, 1992.
-"Printmaking and Lithography". Seville, 1993.
-"Introduction to the Video Technology". University of Seville, 1994.
-"20TH Summer Course on Folk Art". Zalaegerszeg, Hungary, 1995.
Awards and Scholarships:
- Honorific Mention to the sculpture"Wounded Deer", shown on The Royal Academy of Arts. Autumn Exhibition, Seville, 1992.
- Erasmus Scholarship, University of Seville. The destination was the University of Athens, Greece, 1995.
- Scholarship of The Ministry of Spain, Foreign Office. The destinationwas Hungary where I made a summer course on Folk Art.1996.
- First award to the artwork "Interior", in the exhibition "Young Expression". Cadiz, 1996.
- "Terracota" (collective). Fine Arts School, Seville, 1992.
- The Royal Academy of Arts, Autumn Exhibition (collective). Seville1992.
- The Royal Academy of Arts, Autumn Exhibition (collective). Cadiz, 1993.
- The Royal Academy of Arts, Autumn Exhibition (collective). Cadiz, 1995.
- V National Drawing Award, (collective), Madrid,1995.
- "Young Artists Pro-Bosnia". Antares Club (collective). Seville 1995/96.
- "Selected Works for the 1997 poster of the Carnival" (collective), Cadiz,1996.
- The Royal Academy of Arts, Autumn Exhibition (collective). Seville,1996.
- "Young Artist from Jerez" (individual), Cadiz, 1996.
- "Young Expression" (collective). Jerez de la Frontera, Cadiz, 1996/1997.
- The Royal Academy of Arts, Autumn Exhibition (collective). Seville, 1997.