Born 27 May 1978 in Czech Republic
August 2003: came to UK
January 2005 - present: study at London College of Communication (previously
called London College of Printing)
-since Dec. 2005 assistant in a professional photographic
studio based in Denis Publishing, London
- curated exhibition 'Land Locked, New photography and
Video from Czech republic' ,acompanied by symposium on
Czech photography. The exhibition was held in Well Gallery,
London Coll. of Comm.,21 Feb - 10 March 2006, supported
by LCC, Czech Centre London and organization Depiction
based in Czech Rep.
- published an interview with emerging artist Hannah Starkey
in Fotograf magazine in 2005
SOLO EXHIBITIONS ...
- 2003, Fotografie, Zluta Ponorka Gallery, Znojmo (Czech R.)
- 2002, Telem, experimental space Skolska 22, Prague
- 2005, Familly Archives Lost and Found, Atrium Gallery, LCC
- 2004, Periferie, VSUP Gallery, Prague
- 2002, Nuda, klise, sodovka, U Mloka Gallery, Olomouc (C.R)
- 2002, Konfrontace, Prague House of Photography, Prague
- 2002, Vykvet, House of Photography, Bratislava (Slovakia)
PUBLISHED WORK IN...
- Atelier, MF Dnes, Reflex (czech magazines)