Maria Lavrova is a natural medium and a healer. Her artworks carry pure energies of Mother Nature and the beauty of the sacred in human life, these have a healing effect on people and their surroundings. Having travelled around the world especially visiting the sacred lands of Peru and Ecuador has enriched her senses and knowledge about healing practices used by the Incas. Maria has studied art in her hometown in Russia privately and has also completed a course at the London Hampstead School of Art.
• "Lo Humano", Museum of Contemporary Art, Cusco, Peru, 2003.
• "Coffee fantasies", Coffee Gallery, London, 2002.
• Exhibition 'Mexico Seen By Russian Artists' - part of the first Hibero-American Festival in Russia, 2000.
• Exhibition at the Center of International Trading in Moscow. Section: 'Design for Clubs and Restaurants', 2002.
• Mrs. Rosario Green, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Mexico - 'Mexican Jesus'.
• Scientist Maurice Cotterell - 'Mayapan'
• Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia -'Maya', 'Eye of the Quetzal', and 'Carnival'
• Mexican Embassy in Russia "Silent Wisdom"
• Award for participation in the exhibition "Mexico Seen By Russian Artists", 2000.