Born 1974, India
Known for initiating a new style of visual representation called Pseudorealism which is today the most popular art genre in India.
Exhibited and held seminars aimed at 8 cities around the world.
8 Solo shows held at :
1. Birla Academy of art and Culture, Kolkata, 2005
2. Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi, 2006
3. India Habitat Centre, New Delhi 2007
4. Planet Art Gallery, New Delhi 2007
5. Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai, 2008
6. Sridharani Gallery (Triveni Kala Sangam) , New Delhi 2009
7. Cinnamon Art Gallery, Dubai 2010
8. Museum Gallery, Mumbai 2010
9. Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai2011
10. Nehru Centre, Mumbai 2012
16 shows and Participations including :
1. All India Fine Arts Fair at Academy of Fine Arts, Kolkata 2005
2. Participation in Show organized by Embasy of Cuba commemorating death of Cuban Leader Che Guevara, New Delhi 2007
3. Planet Art Sponsored Group Show at Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi 2008
4. Miniature Show at Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi in 2008
5. Cinnamon Art Gallery sponsored Show titled “East and Far East” at Dubai, 2009
6. Cinnamon Art Gallery sponsored Show titled “East and Far East” at Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, 2009
7. Expressions of our times: An exhibition of Eminent Artists organized by Galerie Art Eterne at Visual Arts gallery, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, 2010
8. United Art Fair 2013, at New Delhi.